FS1 will be producing an in-studio show on Tuesday nights focussed on recapping everything going on in WWE beginning this fall. According to a recent report from the Wrestling Observer, agents for CM Punk recently reached out to Fox in regards to Punk possibly co-hosting that program.

“What we do know that is interesting is that CAA, which represents Punk and also represents WWE, has had an agent reach out to FOX head honchos about Punk as a co-host of the upcoming new FS 1 talk show,” wrote Dave Meltzer.

It does appear, however, that this could have been a case of Punk’s agent reaching out without it having been prompted by Punk himself.

“It’s only something Punk’s agent brought up and not anything that it’s clear Punk wanted, although he has seemingly been looking into commentary and he is doing lower level MMA commentary right now.”

People will always try to get you to be who they want you to be. Always try to get you to do what they want you to do. The more they do, the less they’re focused on themselves. Focus on you and yours and you win.

— CM Puck? (@CMPunk) October 7, 2018

Following the announcement that CM Punk would be at Starrcast later this summer, Punk spoke with SI.com and made some comments regarding his feelings toward WWE.

“People still have that connotation, like, ‘Oh, he hates WWE.’ And it’s just like, no, I’ve let all that go, and I’ve let all that go so long ago. But there are people that hold on to that. They still think or want me to be who I was. I’m not who I was yesterday. This is my journey, this is my odyssey.”