All Elite Wrestling has added another commentator to their roster. Just 3 days after Tony Shiavone was reported to have signed with the promotion, AEW has signed Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez.

Mendez has worked primarily as an ESports and gaming host but also provided commentary for Fyter Fest in conjunction with CEO Gaming. He hosts NBC’s the Titan Games as well.

AEW has yet to officially confirm his signing, however.

AEW appears to be in the process of firming up their commentary roster in preparation for their October 2nd debut on TNT.

Currently signed commentators include:

• Alex Marvez
  • Alicia Atout
  • Chris Van Vliet
  • Excalibur
  • Hugo Savinovich
  • Jim Ross
  • Justin Roberts (ring announcer)
  • Tony Shiavone

Good o’l JR signed a 3-year deal with AEW earlier this year. His role isn’t limited to just broadcasting duties, however. Ross is also a Senior Advisor to the promotion.

“I’m going to do all I can to help this young group,” JR told ESPN recently. “Share what I got, what knowledge I have, what expertise I have, whether it be in the infrastructure of the talent relations department or other areas. As a senior adviser, I can advise anyone in the company, especially the president. So I may be as much as Tony Khan’s consigliere as any other job.”