It’s been some time since Nikki Bella and John Cena broke up with each other, but at least the former still feels the effects of her split with the Cenation Leader.

During the recent episode of The Bellas Podcast, Nikki reflected on her relationship with the 16 Time World Champion and detailed the effects of her breakup.

Bella said that they had an amazing relationship and a lot of love for each other and so she still feels bad about their breakup and cries every now and then:

“We were together a long time, we had an amazing relationship and an amazing bond and a lot of love for each other… but, every day when I need to cry, I let myself cry, because crying is healing. and so, when those tears come, I don’t try to hold them in, I find a quiet place and I cry. Also, on top of it, I meditate.”

Nikki also talked about getting over a breakup during the podcast and said you have to love yourself and do work on yourself to get over such situation.

Nikki Bella started dating John Cena back in 2012 and the couple even got engaged in 2017 when Cena proposed the former Women’s Champion during WrestleMania 33.

However, while they had planned their wedding for May 2018, the duo canceled it just a month prior to the planned date and they called off their engagement in April.