Braun Strowman has pulled off many unbelievable angles as the Monster Among Men but at the same time, the former Wyatt Family member has also been involved in many comedic angles during his WWE run so far.

The iconic moments which are associated with Strowman range from him flipping over cars and trucks to winning the tag team titles with a 10-year-old Nicholas at the Grandest Stage Of Them All, WrestleMania.

During a recent interview with Gamespot.com, Strowman talked about all these moments he has been a part of over the years and also revealed another ridiculous angle he had pitched to officials.

Per Strowman, while talking to Officials about battle royal, he has pitched an idea where he would come out and flip over the entire ring to eliminate the people inside it:

“I’ve pitched a couple of times in battle royals where I come out of nowhere and lift up the ring and dump everybody out of the ring before, so that I think would be a fun one, I don’t think there’s much left to flip unless I ripped a whole roof off the stadium or something like that.”

Braun Strowman went on to say that it’s fun to throw the comedic stuff along with his more serious storylines because it allows fans to connect with him and engage in the story.

Apart from this, Strowman also discussed his finishing move, what is Nicholas doing right now and more.