Impact World Champion Brian Cage has struggled to keep an active schedule since winning the title at Rebellion this spring. During his match with then-champion Johnny Impact, Cage took a Spanish fly from the ring apron to the floor and ended up spending the night in hospital.

Cage posted the below message to his followers on social media regarding his title reign and stem cell treatments in Columbia:

“I know many might be upset with my inactive title reign. Trust me, no one is more disappointed than me. Right when I reach the top of the iceberg I’m dealt with nothing but set back after set back due to injury. Everytime I try to push through, I get another set back. This is not the champion I wanted to be. I wanted to be a fighting champion, not a once in a while attraction you’d see else where. And I’ve done everything possible to heal and recover, and in a timely manner. And that’s why I’m in Colombia seeking the world’s best stem cell therapy from [Bio Excelletator]. I’m not gonna stop and to quote another machine, “I’ll be back.”

Rey Mysterio was also in Columbia recently to receive stem cell treatment as well.