With WWE’s roster being stacked with talent, several top-level Superstars aren’t getting the in-ring opportunities they might hope for.

On a recent episode of Edge & Christian’s Pod of Awesomeness, WWE Hall of Famer Edge discussed the idea of talent being underutilized. He suggested that more Superstars should follow Tyler Breeze and Fandango back to NXT. There was one Superstar, in particular, that Edge would love to see again on the black-and-gold brand.

“[Cesaro] going to NXT would be great. I think he’d really be allowed to flourish there. NXT is great for that. It’s kinda like ECW was. If there’s something they feel he’s lacking, whether it’s a promo or whatever, it can be hidden and worked on there and focus on his strengths. I see Fandango and [Tyler] Breeze down there, and I’m so happy for them. They get a chance to get in there and go. There’s quite a few on the roster where it would be great for them to go over [to NXT].”

More talent have been jumping between brands in recent months. NXT UK’s Pete Dunne recently returned to NXT, competing for the North American Championship. In turn, NXT’s Kassius Ohno has appeared multiple times for NXT UK.

Cesaro recently competed in a matchup against NXT UK Superstar Ilja Dragunov. Dragunov answered the former WWE United States Champion’s challenge, losing to Cesaro after a hard-fought match.