All Elite Wrestling’s “Bad Boy” Joey Janela has revealed that he didn’t think his altercation with former WWE Superstar Enzo Amore would “blow up” the way it did.

Speaking with NJ.com, Janela opened up about the incident that took place at a blink-182 concert in New Jersey.

“I didn’t think something like that would blow up the way it did,” Janela confessed. “But it was a little embarrassed coming out of it. But you live in you learn. I feel bad that I did it. The guy was trying to have a night out, enjoy himself, just like I was enjoying myself.”

AEW would try to capitalize on the confrontation, filming a brawl breaking out between Janela, Darby Allin, and Jimmy Havoc before revealing blink-182 were present. Mark Hoppus, bassist and one of the singers of the band, then quipped “Again, Janela…what the f***?”

Janela and Amore had previously traded insults prior to their confrontation at the concert. They continued their back and forth after news had broken that they had found themselves in a fight. Eventually, video evidence of the fight found its way online.

Joey Janela competed this weekend at AEW’s All Out event. He took part in the Cracker Barrel Clash matchup facing off against Jimmy Havoc and Darby Allin. Jimmy Havoc would emerge victorious.