Last night’s WWE RAW concluded with Bayley hitting Becky Lynch with a steel chair, turning heel in the process. The act also re-aligned the Smackdown Women’s Champion with Sasha Banks. Bayley and Banks were involved in a heated rivalry in NXT and some fans wondered how Bayley’s super-fan Izzy would react to Bayley’s actions from last night.

As it turns out, Izzy seems fine with everything. Here is what she posted on Twitter:

Scott, I’m doing just “hugging” fine! How bout you???

— Izzy (@ItsIzzyMania) September 3, 2019

She even thinks Bayley’s actions were a little overdue:

#BoutTime #Raw

— Izzy (@ItsIzzyMania) September 3, 2019

Izzy is currently competing in Jiu-Jitsu tournaments. She posted the following to her social media followers back in March:

When you get your first win by tap out by doing an americana at your first BJJ MMA Tournament. I may have spiked my mouth piece in excitement……?. You guys don't even know how hard I worked and what this moment means to me. I officially have my first WIN!!!!

— Izzy (@ItsIzzyMania) March 2, 2019

She also has her own YouTube channel with over 6000 subscribers where you can follow Izzy as she chases her pro-wrestling dream and meets current stars such as Becky Lynch.

Bayley and Sasha Banks took some time to revel in their attack last night after RAW went off the air. WWE posted footage of the former “Boss N Hug Connection” from after the show was over: