Kevin Owens is well-known for his talent on the mic. In recent months, he has been frequently able to showcase his promo abilities.

Speaking with SI.com, however, Owens was quick to dismiss that he delivered the best promos. Instead, he named current New Japan Pro-Wrestling star Juice Robinson as being on “another level” when it comes to promo skills.

“I think I’m pretty good at talking and getting my point across, but nobody makes me feel what they’re saying the way Juice does,” Owens admitted. “Yes, he’s my friend and I love that dude, so it might seem like I’m biased, but I’m not. I’m friends with a lot of people and some of them suck at talking, and I’m happy to tell them.”

He continued, “I don’t think saying ‘no’ is me being humble, although I think that is a quality everybody should have—and a quality a lot of people within our industry don’t have, and I find that a bit appalling, to be honest—but I don’t think it’s humility. I think it’s foolishness to consider yourself the best at anything. But Juice is just on another level. He just comes and talks. I used to see it in the Performance Center. We would have these promo classes with Dusty Rhodes. The way he talks comes from a real place, and he’s genuine. He is the best.”

Juice Robinson will compete in a rematch for the IWGP United States Championship against Jon Moxley at NJPW’s King of Pro Wrestling show in October.