News has come out regarding the discovery of Chris Jericho’s recently missing AEW Championship.

In the wake of its disappearance, Jericho launched a “worldwide investigation using the top private investigators” to recover his title. Turns out he didn’t need those investigators. Instead, it was a 41-year-old Florida State University employee who would find the championship abandoned in the road as he was driving home.

In an interview with The Tallahassee Democrat, Frank Price spoke about discovering the title, which was inside a velvet bag in the middle of a turn lane. Price, who is not a wrestling fan, recalled opening the bag when he got home and discovering the belt inside:

“I think I said something like, ‘Whoa, it’s a huge wrestling belt, check this thing out!’ I never would have guessed that if I had a lifetime of guesses.”

He explained that “At that time there was nothing in the news about anything being lost or stolen, so we thought it was just a replica or a costume or something like that.”

Price listed the AEW Championship on the Lost & Found section of CraigsList Tallahassee before being informed that the belt was actually reported as missing. He then contacted the Tallahassee Police Department who told him to bring it in.

Despite questioning, Price had enough texts, emails, receipts, witnesses and GPS data on his smartphone to prove he was nowhere near Million Air or LongHorn Steakhouse when the belt first went missing. He even received a $200 reward from Mike Vaughn of Mike’s Limousines—the service Jericho was using at the time.

“I was joking that there would be investigators following me around,” Price said. “I figure the best approach is to just tell the truth and have fun with the whole thing.”

Speculating on how Jericho’s prized possession ended up in the street, Price offered:

“I think what happened is they just set it on the trunk of the limo and it just fell off,” he said. “The only other possibility is that it was part of a pro-wrestling plot setup. They need all the publicity they can get.”