Chris Jericho and Cody are scheduled to go one-on-one for the AEW World Championship November 9th at Full Gear. During a recent promo he filmed for YouTube, Jericho stated he has never liked any member of the Rhodes family, including Cody, Dusty, or Dustin.

“It’s not a secret, I don’t like you Cody,” Jericho says in the video. “I don’t like your brother, I don’t like your mother, I don’t like your sisters and I sure as hell don’t like Dusty Rhodes, your father.”

Jericho would continue to speak negatively about the late Dusty Rhodes, whom he worked with in WCW in the late 1990’s.

“That son of a b*tch, promised me a lot of things that never happened. Fast-forward 25 years and now this son of a b*tch, you Cody, promised me a lot of stuff that also didn’t happen but I’ll promise you this, I don’t like you are or your family but I love being ‘le Champion’ and I’m going to beat the hell out of you and teach your entitled ass a lesson on November 9th in Baltimore, my birthday.”

Jericho finished the promo with one last dig at the American Nightmare.

“The greatest birthday present I could ever receive is beating the crap out of you, Cody. Welcome to my nightmare, I don’t think you’re going to like it. You’re welcome.”

You can watch Jericho’s full promo embedded below.

Chris Jericho vs. Cody Rhodes headlines AEW Full Gear on Saturday night, November 9th from Baltimore, MD at the Royal Farms Arena.