All Elite Wrestling talent Britt Baker recently took part in a media scrum during Starrcast III where she detailed how she balances her life as an AEW wrestler and her profession as a dentist.

“You just can’t think about it,” she said. “It’s more of a don’t think, just do thing. When I wake up in the morning, I know I have to do this, this, this and this. It has to get done, and that’s what you do. You have to wake up, go to the office, do any after office paperwork, you have to go to the gym, you have to train and train, you eat, you get a little bit of sleep and then you do it again.”

Baker continued, “You can’t really stress and freak yourself out with everything there is to do, you just have to say “Hey, you have to do it, I’m going to do it, that’s it.”

She admitted that a lot of her patients are now starting to recognize her because of her work in AEW. Even when she’s backstage at a show, she’ll get people wanting to ask her dental advice. Despite this, Baker stated that she loves it when her worlds crossover as it allows her to flaunt her experience, which she finds rewarding.