Current Ring of Honor Women of Honor World Champion Kelly Klein has addressed the rumors that Impact Wrestling and ROH could be consolidating into one promotion.

When asked by a fan via Twitter who she would like to compete against if there was any truth to the speculation, Klein confessed she didn’t know anything about the rumors. She added that, although she has already faced a number of of the women on Impact’s roster, she would be thrilled to face the rest if the opportunity arose.

“I don’t know anything about rumors. But the cool thing with wrestling is it’s very fluid and at any time I could see any number of people coming through ROH. I have faced many of the women on the current Impact roster and would be thrilled to face any of the rest.”

Kelly Klein is set to defend her ROH Women of Honor World Championship against Allure member, Angelina Love. Their match takes place on Friday, September 27th from Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada. There will also be a set of television tapings taking place the next night on September 28th.

Impact Wrestling recently announced that they will be moving to AXS TV in October.