Cody Rhodes answered some questions from fans on Twitter yesterday and made some interesting statements during the conversation. Fans asked Cody about AEW television in Canada, his favourite matches, and more.

Fans in Canada are still waiting to hear how they will be able to watch AEW’s weekly television show. Cody told fans in Canada to be patient and insinuated an announcement could be forthcoming.

Canada’s patience is gonna’ pay off

Standby…

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) September 14, 2019

Many believe the program could end up on TSN, which aired both RAW and Nitro during the Monday Night Wars. RAW would air live on Monday nights on TSN but Nitro was often not broadcast until Wednesday. WWE has since moved its Canadian programming to Sportsnet.

Cody also was asked on Twitter what his favorite match of his career was.

Probably still Philly MITB, eye opening evening

He was also asked about his favorite matches in WCW history:

So many

Sting/Hogan (I don’t care about the false count, sting won and that’s what I waited a year for)

Ric/Steamboat
Ric/Vader
Dustin/Austin
Wargames 92

Pretty much every steiners match. The easier question would be least favorite because I loved wcw

Cody also made some interesting comments regarding changes he has seen in the wrestling industry since All In.

“After “All In” I’ve noticed it’s increasingly more talent controlled. Less or zero writers, less corporate agendas, more freedom(which lets the really talented wrestlers shine bright but is also risky for the greener ones). More seasoned talent, more awareness, more listening,” Cody Tweeted.