Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Chuck Liddell Says Shane McMahon Tried To Recruit Him To WWE

MMA legend Chuck Liddell is open to giving WWE a try. According to comments Liddell made to ComicBook.com, he hangs out with Shane McMahon every now and again and WWE has attempted to recruit him in the past.

“I used to hang out with Shane McMahon every once in a while, we would go out and party sometimes,” Liddell said. “And he said ‘If you’re ever seriously interested about coming over we should talk.’ I love fighting and I love being in real fighting and I mean I got nothing against WWE. I wouldn’t mind doing that now too. It’s just acting, going out and doing the acting. Those guys do some pretty impressive things in the ring as far as… I mean it’s all staged, but it’s still you know, it’s not easy.”

Liddell continued to talk about the differences between MMA and pro-wrestling during the interview.

“One of the things I’ve always had with that sport too, is… the difference between my sport and their things, see you’re putting your trust in the other guy not to hurt you. Surrendering your body to him. Like, throw you and hope he doesn’t hurt you. In my sport, I’m responsible for you not hurting me. I like having the responsibility on my end not yours.”

Liddell also said he could bring his fans and supporters with him into the wrestling world.

“I think you bring the fan base with you. And then, if you can get out there and perform and do your [stuff], it’s a little more over the top. I mean you see a lot of that with the fighters nowadays in the UFC. Seems like they’re taking a cue from the WWE guys, some of them.”

As for if another MMA fight is in the cards for the 49-year-old, Liddell says he’s staying retired.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Liddell doesnt have anything to offer the wwe, in an in ring role. He hasn't been able to put together a full sentence without sounding punch drunk and incoherent in 15 years. His body is wrecked so he cant do anything but try to have a power offense, which would probably just lead to his opponent, or himself, accidentally going to sleep.