Big Cass was recently involved in a backstage incident at a WrestlePro event and soon after the incident took place, he sent out a statement revealing that he was getting help.

During the latest episode of Busted Open Radio, Cass’ partner and best friend Enzo Amore talked about a number of things and he also revealed his thoughts on the matter.

The former WWE Cruiserweight Champion first said that he has got a friend for life in Big Cass. According to him, there is a bond when you have seen someone on their highest and lowest and getting him help is the priority:

“He [is seeking] help, and that to me is the number one thing that needs to happen. I know there was an incident that occurred most recently and it was because he didn’t reach out to somebody. Depression is a serious battle and people who are fighting it are just like me and you, and some are hiding it. “

Amore went on to say that Cass is a big tough guy but he is also vulnerable right now. He is sharing his story to let the world know that if he can struggle with it then it’s ok for you to do so too and the number one thing you can do is be there for each other.

For those who don’t know, Big Cass was threatening to beat up people backstage at the show and not behaving well. The whole incident ended with police being called and the former WWE Star being taken to hospital.