Dominik Dijakovic will face Keith Lee next week live on NXT. The 32-year-old responded to Kenny Omega’s recent comments regarding NXT “developmental talent” with the following Tweet:

Hey @KennyOmegamanX remember when my match with @RealKeithLee embarrassed yours on your PWG homecoming weekend of BOLA 2017? Tune in this Wednesday to NXT TV on USA at 8pm so two developmental guys can show a real star how it’s done, again.

— Dominik Dijakovic (@DijakovicWWE) September 19, 2019

Omega responded with the following GIF:

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) September 19, 2019

Joey Janela chimed in with his two cents:

Well I had the second best match that weekend, was extremely hungover, no sold a burning hammer and got yelled at by regal for falling on my head 50 times….. 10 hours late with that response but WHATS UP?

— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) September 20, 2019

Kenny Omega Says AEW Will Showcase Real Stars, Not Developmental Talent

“You can call it a war if you want,” Omega said in a recent interview with Sportskeeda. “It’s like, to me, we’re in a completely different kind of business. I mean what they’re doing is different from what we’re doing. It’s weird, because it’s hard to say you’re going to war with people that I call my friends. And yet, we are going to war.”

Omega continued, “And yet, when I sit back and look at the grand picture, I’m going to war with these dudes that, if we were on the same show together, the same promotion…let’s pretend there were no borders. Let’s pretend there were no promotions. Let’s just pretend there’s just one big promotion. If these guys were in the same show as me, they’d be in the dark match. They’d be in the opening match of my main event match.”