Former WWE Superstar Enzo Amore has publicly thanked WWE and Diamond Dallas Page for helping his friend Big Cass following an unfortunate incident at a WrestlePro event.

Speaking on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio, Amore addressed Cass’ issues. He stressed how depression and anxiety are diseases that can be triggered by a multitude of factors.

“I would like to extend a thank you to WWE,” Enzo said. “DDP has gotten in touch with WWE on our behalf and let them know that he’s been helping Big Cass and that there’s an issue here that needs to be remedied. Anxiety and depression is a disease and that disease is on-set by a multitude of things. There’s a company in the WWE that took some responsibility here and did the right thing and sent Big Cass to the best doctors that they could. We’re hoping that this is the solution.”

He also shared information on how fans can show support for Cass during this difficult time. Amore intends to set up a specific social media account so fans can send letters and positive messages to Big Cass.

“I will set up a place on social media [for fans] to get their letters over to Big Cass and let him know that you’re going through something similar or you understand what he’s going through because depression and anxiety is a serious battle.”

He continued, “When someone goes through it, it doesn’t matter how much money they have or what they’ve achieved or how great life may seem. It’s a disease. I do believe there is a remedy to it, and I think it’s prayer. I’m a naysayer of people who say the manifestation of words isn’t all-powerful. I know it is.”