‘The Villain’ Marty Scurll recently spoke with the Daily Mirror regarding speculation about his Ring of Honor contract and where he might end up once it expires. He also discussed his time with the promotion before stressing that as one of the company’s biggest stars, he should have been World Champion a long time ago.

Regarding where Scurll may call home once his ROH contract ends, ‘The Villain’ said: “As a businessman running a huge enterprise, it wouldn’t be smart for me to discuss my potential business decisions with a journalistic tabloid. That being said, I certainly aim to make waves in the wrestling world, and continue to raise Villain Enterprises stock through the roof.”

He continued, “ROH has been a great home for me. I’ve had some of my greatest wrestling experiences here. To me it has potential to be everything wrestling should be. I’ve been the biggest star here for a long time. But there’s still a lot I need to achieve – I think everyone agrees I should have won the world championship at MSG – now it’s time to right those wrongs.”

Addressing his friends from The Elite, all of whom are now in All Elite Wrestling, Scurll was succinct with his response: “All my friends are dead. What the f*** is AEW?”

Scurll faces off against Colt Cabana tonight during ROH’s pay-per-view, Death Before Dishonor. Their match is a first-round clash in the Final Battle Number One Contender Tournament. The show takes place from Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada.