The CM Punk vs. Colt Cabana lawsuit is reportedly settled.

According to David Bixenspan of Forbes, an update on the docket for the lawsuit read “DISMISS BY STIPULATION OR AGREEMENT” which has been seemingly initiated by Punk. On Sunday, it was confirmed by Carey Stein, who is Cabana’s lawyer that the lawsuits had been settled.

According to PWInsider, both CM Punk and Colt Cabana filed for the dismissal of the case, with prejudice. However, there was no financial settlement and both parties agreed to drop their cases. With prejudice is a legal term meaning that both parties will not be able to refile the case against each other over this issue.

Cabana and Punk have been involved in this legal battle since August of 2018. Cabana sued Punk for $1.2 million for breach of contract as Punk had promised to cover all of Cabana’s legal costs related to the defamation suit filed against them by WWE doctor Chris Amann over the now infamous Art of Wrestling podcast episode.

Cabana’s suit was dismissed but he was allowed to refile, and he did multiple times. Punk filed a countersuit against Cabana this June claiming he was owed $600,000 which is half of their legal fees he spent on the Amman case. Punk also noted that the Art of Wrestling podcast episode was popular and had been monetized by Cabana, but Punk was never compensated for his appearance.

Now that the dust has settled, it still doesn’t look like their friendship will be doing too well judging by the tweets Punk made:

Why’d he ask to settle then? I wanted it to go to trial! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! Enjoy donating to the eventual “woe is me” go fund me account.

— CM Puck? (@CMPunk) September 30, 2019

HE SUED ME. He wanted to end the dumb shit HE started? I asked to speak to him, he declined. I asked to enter mediation, he declined. I offered money, IT WASNT ENOUGH! I never wanted ANY of it. He’s as greedy as you are ignorant to who I am, and fooled by who he is.

— CM Puck? (@CMPunk) September 30, 2019