The President of All Elite Wrestling Tony Khan has revealed that the company’s All Out and Double Or Nothing events are going to return yearly.

Double Or Nothing which was the inaugural event held by the promotion took place on May 25, 2019 at the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Khan believes that the event will be a “tradition” and will always be held during the Memorial Day weekend in Sin City.

Speaking in an interview with Wade Keller of PWTorch, Khan said, “Double or Nothing is always going to be Memorial Day weekend in Las Vegas. I think that’s a tradition that’s going to outlive all of us.”

Along with Double Or Nothing, the company’s recently held All Out PPV will also be an annual tradition. The event took place on August 31, 2019 at the Sears Centre Arena in Chicago. Khan thinks that we will see All Out events for a long time.

“All Out is always going to be in the Chicago area, Labor Day weekend,” Tony said. “I think that’s a tradition that can live a long time.”

Furthermore, Khan also gave his thoughts on AEW’s upcoming Full Gear PPV event. He expects Full Gear to do well and if everything goes as expected it can be a quarterly PPV event from the company. “Full Gear is the next big quarterly pay-per-view we’re on. If Baltimore really gets….we’ve sold a lot of tickets. Hopefully, Baltimore can be a great market for us too. I expect Full Gear to be a huge brand.”

Full Gear will be taking place on November 9 at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho vs. Cody for the AEW World Championship have been already announced.