The first episode of NWA Power aired last night on Facebook and YouTube and many people have taken to social media to offer praise for the old school approach to the show. One person who was notably impressed was the Rock who had the following to say to Jim Cornette and others involved with the show on Twitter recently:

Congrats Jim, the boys, crew etc. Stumbled across this show last night and enjoyed it. I grew up in territories and started my career at channel 5 in Memphis so I have a lot of love/respect for small scale, crowd tv shows. Cool vintage feel. Keep working hard boys. Rock

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) October 9, 2019

Corey Graves also took to social media last night and had positive things to say about the show:

Checking out #NWAPowerrr on YouTube right now. Really fun throwback presentation. Old school in a good way.

— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) October 9, 2019

The NWA’s new weekly show airs on Facebook and YouTube Tuesday nights at the historically significant time of 6:05 p.m. The initial tapings for the show were held in Atlanta’s GPB studios on September 30th and October 1st.

The full first episode of NWA power can be viewed in the player below:

Lineup for NWA Power Episode #1

• Billy Buck & Sal Rinauro vs. The Dawsons (Dave Dawson & Zane Dawson)
  • Caleb Konley vs. Eli Drake
  • Danny White & Mims vs. The Wild Cards (Royce Isaacs & Thomas Latimer)
  • James Storm vs. Jocephus
  • NWA World Heavyweight Title Match
  • Nick Aldis (w/Kamille) (c) vs. Tim Storm

The NWA is scheduled to be back inside Atlanta’s GPB Studios in mid-December for additional shows.