Hulk Hogan is still going strong at the age of 66 and the former World Champion is still talking about possibly having one more match in WWE.

Hogan recently had an interview with The Los Angeles Times where he talked about a number of things and revealed that he is set to undergo his 8th back surgery soon.

However even though the Hulkster is having a hard time moving around, the former face of WWE is still positive about having one last match and he claimed that he recently talked to Vince McMahon about it:

“I talked to Vince, and I said I really don’t know if I could live with myself knowing my last match was with TNA, If I can get fixed, I pray I can have one more match. I told Vince, ‘When I get through this back surgery, I’m going to get in the best shape of my life and we’re going to talk about me having one last retirement match.’ “

Hulk also revealed who he would like to face if he does get to wrestle one last match in WWE, taking the name of none other than Vince McMahon.

According to the former Champion, he had a great time in the ring with Vince at WrestleMania 19 and so he would like to get in the ring with him one more time.

Hulk Hogan is currently scheduled to be on the corner of Team Hogan against Team Flair in a 5 on 5 elimination match at the Crown Jewel PPV on October 31.