Joanna Jedrzejczyk is aware of reports surfacing on her weight-cutting issues.

Jedrzejczyk is scheduled to go one-on-one with Michelle Waterson this Saturday night (Oct. 12). The strawweight bout is set to headline UFC Tampa. A report from Combate claimed that Jedrzejczyk informed the UFC that she won’t be able to make the 115-pound limit. ESPN’s Ariel Helwani followed up on this.

“I’m told Joanna Jedrzejczyk had a good workout this AM and does not want the fight to get canceled. After it was made clear Team Waterson was not interested in a catchweight, JJ has decided to do everything — within reason — to make 116. She‘ll be at open workout later today.”

The former UFC women’s strawweight champion took to her Instagram account to address the reports.

“I don’t know what’s going on, the weigh-ins are tomorrow [They’re scheduled for Friday morning] and you’re all worried about,” Jedrzejczyk said. “The fight is on, the weighs-in are on Friday. Keep it calm, guys. All fine, step by step. I will see you there.

“Did I miss something? Did I miss the weigh-ins today or what? Because the weigh ins are on Friday, isn’t it?”