Last week, during an AEW panel at New York Comic Con, Moxley spoke of his dislike for WWE’s “stupid” scripts. He recently discussed his dislike for WWE’s schedule. The panel featured Moxley, Nyla Rose, Jungle Boy, Awesome Kong, Brandi Rhodes and AEW World Champion Chris Jericho. During NYCC, Moxley spoke with Still Real To Us where he broached his issue with WWE’s scripts.

“I had to do that for years, when I had to do these stupid scripts,” Moxley said. “I’d have to say stuff like, ‘I’m going to eviscerate your skull at Hell In A Cell!’ It’s like, ‘No, I’m not. I know I’m not. I know that there’s not going to be any blood. I’m lying. I’m lying to the fans. I’m selling this violence that’s just not going to happen.'”

Conversely, in AEW, Moxley stressed that their lack of writers is due to the faith put into them as professionals.

“We don’t need writers or producers, or anything like that,” Moxley stated. “We know what we are doing. You’ve got myself, Jericho, Kenny, Cody, The Bucks, PAC, and Spears. We’re all at the top. If we wanted to be in WWE right now, we could, and make huge money. Any one of us. We’re all actively choosing to do this, instead.”

When it comes to his promos, Moxley explained he works off of bullet points for promos and matches. He was told to “do whatever you want” in his match against Joey Janela and shared that had he asked for anything within reason, he probably would have got it.