Eddie Kingston and Homicide will both be a part of NWA Power moving forward. They each made their presence felt on the debut episode of the show Tuesday night. The NWA has since posted an exclusive interview with the pair following last week’s episode.

“What? We can’t be here? You’re surprised?”
an irate Eddie Kingston asked during the interview. Homicide and Kingston have their targets set on current NWA World Tag Team Champions Royce Isaacs & Thom Latimer (aka The Wild Cards)

“Every other tag team in the world might be top-notch but you ain’t nothing until you beat the King and the God of New York!”

The full segment can be viewed in the player below:

The first episode of NWA Power drew heavy praise online by numerous people from the wrestling industry, most notably the Rock.

“Congrats Jim, the boys, crew etc. Stumbled across this show last night and enjoyed it. I grew up in territories and started my career at channel 5 in Memphis so I have a lot of love/respect for small scale, crowd tv shows. Cool vintage feel. Keep working hard boys. Rock,” the Rock Tweeted.

The first episode of the show can be viewed in its entirety in the player below: