Last year in June, Becky Lynch began a winning streak after a major slump in her career and won the SmackDown Women’s Championship. She then turned heel for the first time and started using “The Man” moniker. Lynch perceived herself as an unfairly-treated underdog and attacked Charlotte Flair after their match with Carmella at SummerSlam.

The change in character was well received by audiences and Becky Lynch would go on to win both the Raw and SmackDown Women titles in the main event of WrestleMania, which got her another nickname, “Becky Two Belts”.

Since then, the current Raw Women’s Champion has been on a roll and she looked back on her career and talked about her “Manniversary” in a recent interview with IGN.

“Wow, yes, it would have been around this time that I started it. Whoa. Either time is flying or, I don’t know, maybe it even feels shorter than a year. It’s been crazy. It’s been go go go go. So many things have happened that it’s sometimes hard to sit back and realize ‘Well, this has gone alright for itself,” Becky Lynch said.

The Man also discussed how her journey has been to this point. She stated that she didn’t usually have time to think and look back at her achievements, but when she realized how much she has progressed she asked herself how far can she still go.

“It’s all been incredible. I’ve been fortunate enough to have done so many firsts, but it’s very hard to sit back and let it all sink in. When we were filming the trailer for [WWE 2K20], it was the first time I sat back and realized what the magnitude was of main eventing WrestleMania this year. And what it had done for me. And it sat in me for a second on the set, because I never usually have time to think about it. Because after WrestleMania there was media. And then there was RAW. And then SmackDown. And then my parents came back to my house. So I never had time to digest any of it. So while shooting for this, it was probably the first time I really thought about it. But, also, it’s always just ‘What’s next?’ How can we keep it going? How do we keep it moving? How can we keep this industry exciting? How can we make people care more? How can we get people more invested? That’s what I’m always thinking about.”

On main eventing WrestleMania, The Man said that she needs more girls to step up as she can’t do it alone.

“If everyone’s resting on their laurels, and feeling complacent, then we can’t get better. I can’t main event WrestleMania by myself. And I got a taste of it and I don’t want to give up that spot. I want to main event WrestleMania again and again and again.”

Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch will go one-on-one this Monday on Raw. Lynch was the first pick selected in the draft by Raw while Banks was drafted to Smackdown.

“This time, their rivalry’s latest chapter determines which brand gets the first pick to begin Night 2 of the WWE Draft. Becky will represent Raw after being selected first overall on Friday’s SmackDown, while ‘The Blueprint’ battles on behalf of the blue brand,” a WWE press release for the match reads.