WWE Superstar Ricochet recently divulged the scariest moment of his WWE career to date during an interview with Digital Spy. When asked, Ricochet shared that the double moonsault he performed off the cage during NXT: TakeOver WarGames last year is what sticks in his mind.

“At that time I hadn’t done the double moonsault since about 2013, so it had been a while. I was like, ‘Man, can I even still do this?’ And it was so high. But when I got up there, I didn’t even think about it. I just kind of went and did it and you can’t practice it.”

His athleticism has captured the imaginations of fans worldwide. His ability to fly, however, doesn’t come from a gymnastics background. Ricochet explained that his move set actually evolved through “trial and error.”

His method of learning what would eventually become his in-ring style was perfected through this mindset. He admitted that “As a kid, there were a lot of shenanigans like jumping off something, or jumping out of something.”

When asked over his current championship aspirations, the former WWE United States Champion confessed he’d like to reclaim that title. He also has an eye on the Intercontinental Championship.

“I really enjoyed my United States Championship run. I feel like there’s still something there I could do with AJ [Styles]. I would also love to share the ring with Shinsuke [Nakamura] again, especially now he has the Intercontinental Championship, which has always been one of my favorite belts.”

Despite championship ambitions, there are still a few Superstars that Ricochet would love to feud with if given a chance. He believes that, if given an appropriate amount of time, he and Cesaro would be “gold” in the ring. He also named Rey Mysterio as an opponent he’d love to wrestle, stating that “there’s something there between us and we could really do some good together.”