The Saudi General Sports Authority has been shelling out huge money to WWE as part of their 10-year partnership. The shows have featured high-profile matches and brought several legends out of retirement, including Shawn Michaels and Goldberg.

WWE Crown Jewel on October 31st will feature two huge matches featuring big name athletes from the world of professional combat sports. Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez will wrestle his first WWE match against WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. The other bout will see boxing sensation Tyson Fury will make his professional wrestling debut against Braun Strowman.

The Daily Mail, a tabloid newspaper based out of the UK, is reporting that Tyson Fury stands to make a staggering payday for his match later this month. According to the report, the 6-foot-9, 257-pound Gypsy King will earn $15 million to step in the ring.

TalkSport US Editor Alex McCarthy says he’s heard the $15 figure is likely “in the ballpark” of what Fury will make.

Tyson Fury will reportedly earn £11.9 million ($15m) for his date with Braun Strowman at Crown Jewel. [Daily Mail]

I've asked around and I'm told "it's in that ballpark."

This is a man who gave away his £2.5m purse from the Wilder fight to charity. I say good on him.

— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) October 15, 2019

The following matches are confirmed for WWE Crown Jewel, which airs live on the WWE Network Friday, October 31st:

• WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez
  • Tyson Fury vs. Braun Strowman
  • Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt (Falls Count Anywhere)
  • WWE World Cup Tag Team Turmoil Match: The Viking Raiders vs. The Revival vs. The New Day vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs. The OC vs. The B Team
  • Team Hogan vs. Team Flair: Seth Rollins, Rusev, Ricochet, 2 more TBA vs. Randy Orton, King Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura and 1 more TBA
  • Cesaro vs. Mansoor Al-Shehail

Plus, Roman Reigns will be in action.