WWE Superstar Lacey Evans isn’t phased by people’s opinions on her staged video with a Canadian police officer. Evans uploaded a video of her berating an officer during her time in Canada for a WWE Live Event. She would later explain that, although she did get a ticket, the interaction she shared online was staged to promote WWE’s show.

Speaking with Digital Spy, Evans addressed the video once again. She explained that because she’s an entertainer, people should expect content of this nature. Evans added that she can’t help if people take offense to what she does.

“You’re going to get judged regardless. At the end of the day I’m an entertainer and that’s what I do. Some people are going to take offense to certain things, some people are going to love things and some people are going to hate.”

During the initial backlash to the video, Evans uploaded a statement to her social media accounts to break down her reasoning:

“As prior law enforcement myself and a United States Marine, I do not condone, agree with or promote disrespecting or making LEO’s jobs harder than they already are. The video was created by both parties to promote the local live event taking place in the edmonton area. As a sports Entertainer it’s my job to not only entertain but also set the proper example. So with that being said… I’m glad you all were entertained but if you ever try to honestly disrespect or put my brothers and sisters in blue in harm…I hope you get what you ask for.”