Indie wrestler Katie Forbes has announced that she has signed with IMPACT Wrestling.

Forbes is the girlfriend of current Impact star Rob Van Dam. She revealed the news of her signing while appearing on Women’s Wrestling Weekly.

“Yeah, so they let me be me, and I can embrace it. So, you all will see a lot more of that because starting today, I’ve just signed with Impact,” Forbes revealed on the show.

Forbes has wrestled for Impact before, making her debut on April 4 at United We Stand in an Impact Knockouts Title Four Way against Rosemarie, Jordynne Grace, and champion Taya Valkyrie. She also competed in a match at Impact last week against Jordynne Grace in a losing effort.

Katie Forbes, who was also known as Khole Hurtz on Women of Wrestling has been a rising indie name and has competed all over the world. She got her early start in 2015 with WildKat Pro Wrestling, and has wrestled internationally for Scotland’s Insane Championship Wrestling, Australia’s Battle Championship Wrestling, Canada’s Canadian Wrestling Elite, as well as in the US with PCW ULTRA and Ohio Valley Wrestling. She has also wrestled in a match in Ring of Honor recently where she teamed up with Mazzerati to take on Mayu Iwatani & Sumie Sakai in a losing effort.