During an interview with Good Housekeeping, WWE Superstar John Cena discussed why he has become less active in pro wrestling. He addressed his age, admitting that he is aware he is a little slower and less strong than even a few years ago.

“As a 42-year-old, going to be 43 in April … I already know that I’m a little lighter, I’m a little slower, I’m not as strong, so all of the physical signs are like, ‘I’m here, I’m here, I’m here,’ Cena said. “I can’t lie to myself and say those things aren’t happening. They are. And either I accommodate my performance, or just say, ‘Hey, it’s time to do something different.’

When asked about his views on parenting, Cena confessed he doesn’t have a negative view and has grown to enjoy about around kids more as he has gotten older.

“I don’t have a negative view towards parenting… If anything, I’ve grown to enjoy being around children more and more. I’ve always enjoyed it, but it used to only be in like a performance aspect,” he said. “It’s cool because of how much kids want to learn and how excited they are to learn about the questions that they have, no matter how ridiculous… I just don’t know if I could do it. Or, I’m not sure I’m ready to do it full-time right now.”

Cena was promoting his next movie, Playing with Fire, which releases in theaters nationwide on November 8th.