Marko Stunt competed in the AEW Tag Team Championship tournament this week on Dynamite. After an injury forced Luchasaurus out of the match on short notice, Stunt teamed with Jungleboy and represented Jurrasic Express against the Lucha Bros. Jurassic Express lost the match but Stunt opened up about the experience in a post published on his Facebook page.

“I wasn’t originally supposed to be there this week,” Stunt begins the post. “Luckily, for some reason, they asked me to come in this past Friday, and I was going to be on AEW Dark this coming Tuesday.”

“In a very unfortunate situation, Luchasaurus was injured just 2 hours before the show, and they asked me to step in. The most nervous and uncomfortable I’ve been was right there at that moment. I was being asked to step in the ring with two of the best on 2 hours notice, on national television, for my tv debut.”

So last night @MarkoStunt was supposed to be in my dark match, last minute due to unfortunate circumstances had to step to the plate and make his TV debut and knocked it out of the park!

— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) October 17, 2019

“Despite any of that, myself and jungleboy went out there and gave it our all, and we hung with, quite possibly, the best tag team out there. We proved why we belong.”

Stunt then commented on people who don’t believe he should be in AEW during the post.

“Yeah, there’s still people that don’t like it, and don’t think I should be there, and that’s fine. I’m still there, and there’s nowhere to go but up from here!”

I love you dude! You’re gonna pull through and come back and murder everyone in a polite way! Jurassic Express sticks together ?????#JurassicExpress #luchasaurus #jungleboy #babysaurus #AEWDynamite .

— Mr. Fun Size (@MarkoStunt) October 17, 2019

He then thanked his supporters:

“Thank you to the ones who have actually supported me through this absolutely nuts journey!”