Matt & Nick Jackson used to be known as Jeremy and Max Buck, Generation Me, in TNA Wrestling. The brothers were with the promotion from late-2009 to 2011 and then returned for a few matches in 2013 as well. Impact will be throwing a TNA-themed event over WrestleMania weekend next year and company executive Scott D’Amore invited the former Generation Me members to participate in the show.

The North’s Ethan Page noted on Twitter that he’s excited to compete on a TNA-themed event:

I remember getting “talked to” for tweeting about TNA

Mania weekend @IMPACTWRESTLING is BRINGING TNA BACK for one night!

I had to take my finger off the pulse for a quick second to tweet this out ?

IM. SO. EXCITED. ?

TNA! TNA! TNA!

PUT ME IN THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

— Ethan Page played by Julian (@OfficialEGO) October 20, 2019

Matt Jackson then responded to Page’s comments with the following picture:

Ethan Page then put down the challenge for Generation Me to take on the North at the event:

Soooo we doing this then?

Gen Me vs The North?

— Ethan Page played by Julian (@OfficialEGO) October 20, 2019

Scott D’Amore then offered up the following:

Let’s do it!
As @THETOMMYDREAMER would say no politics, no BS, just wrestling.
I wonder what @fakekinkade & @SuperChrisSabin are up to?
Generation Me vs. The Motor City Machine Guns!
Why do you say @MattJackson13 & @NickJacksonYB? Are you ready to #CrossTheLine#ThisIsImpact

— Scott D'Amore (@ScottDAmore) October 20, 2019

D’Amore offered up more thoughts in subsequent Tweets:

“Ethan and Josh carry on the tradition of Team Canada proudly but with their own twist which makes it ever sweeter As for @TheMooseNation, he is a student who makes me proud and a friend for life. Hell, he’s been to my mom’s for (Canadian) Thanksgiving! It’s called ribbing man!” D’Amore said in a further Tweet.

Joey Ryan, who debuted with the promotion at Melissa Santos’ bachelorette party, also commented in the thread.

The great thing about our company is we welcome and accept all looks, sizes, and varieties of male and female athletes.
No need to change a thing Joey!

— Scott D'Amore (@ScottDAmore) October 20, 2019