Joey Janela recently recounted his experience with Big Cass during a WrestlePro event. He shared his story during an episode of Wrestlers On The Road Ordering Room Service. The end result of his altercation saw Cass removed from the event in an ambulance.

Now, Cass’ tag team partner, Enzo Amore, has addressed Janela’s side of the story. He also suggested that the AEW wrestler is using the incident for attention. Amore stated that Janela has zero class or credibility because of it.

Taking to Twitter, Amore wrote:

“I addressed the drunk fantasy portrayal of an altercation already, no one laid a hand on anyone. We saw the tape, but when you speak about a man who’s currently in a rehab in an effort to gain more views, notoriety, & attention. You have 0 class or credibility. I’m disgusted.”

Janela explained how the whole exchange with Cass was like a “horror movie.” He added that he did not press charges as “He [Big Cass] just didn’t know what he was doing and I felt bad…. Get him to a hospital because you know he’s dealing with something crazy.”

Amore recently thanked both WWE and Diamond Dallas Page for helping his friend during this difficult time.