Ken Anderson recently featured on the second episode of National Wrestling Alliance’s show, Powerrr. He tagged with Colt Cabana, defeating the team of Sal Rinauro and Jordan Kingsley.

In an interview with Fanbuzz, Mr. Anderson opened up about how he ended up appearing on NWA Powerrr, and whether fans can expect to see more of him in the future.

“I have remained friends with Nick Aldis, Billy Corgan and Dave Lagana throughout the years,” Anderson explained. “It was Nick who originally reached out and told me that he was going to throw my name into the ring not only as a talent, but to assist with production. Lagana gave me my very first big break in the business at WWE and Billy was creative on one of my favorite feuds I’ve ever participated in at TNA.”

He promised that he will be back on Powerrr, adding that he will be appearing on their pay-per-view in December.

“Yes, you will be seeing more of me. Currently scheduled to appear on the NWA PPV in December and the following two days of tapings. Dec 14,15 and 16. I had fun tagging with him and think you’ll see more of ‘Cabanderson.’”

NWA’s Into The Fire pay-per-view takes place on December 14th. It will take place in Atlanta, Georgia.