Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry RVD Says Without Him There’s No Kenny Omega, Daniel Bryan Or Young Bucks

Rob Van Dam turned heel at Bound for Glory in Chicago by kicking Rhino in the head during the tag team title match. Hints about a possible heel turn for RVD date back to his initial signing with Impact this spring, however. RVD has been complaining about wrestlers stealing his moves dating back to the first media call he did on behalf of the company.

On last night’s episode, however, RVD said that not only do the wrestlers in Impact steal his moves, some of the top performers today do as well.

“Let’s face it, without RVD, there would be no Kenny Omega, there would be no Daniel Bryan. Without RVD, there would be no Young Bucks.”

He added, “I carried the whole ECW. And if you think I’m lying, who is the one wrestler to stand out?”

In response to a fan on Twitter who said RVD was speaking the truth, he replied, “Truthfully, I was a small 235 lb wrestler because the average guys were closer to 300 lbs and I was the only one creating and doing RVD moves. Now the average wrestler is 190 lbs and they all do my shit. Elite= petite”

Katie Forbes recently signed on with Impact Wrestling as well. She dropped a match to Jordynne Grace at Vegas tapings in September.

When I was in WCW in 92, the boys weren’t allowed to bring their wives or girlfriends to the arenas. Now, I can bring them both. ???? @thekatieforbes @thisisjenniferbarlow #impactwrestling #wcw #rvd #3>2 #spiritualwifebeautifullife #livingthedream #thewholefuckingshow

— Rob Van Dam (@TherealRVD) October 29, 2019

RVD also had the following to say regarding the size of some of today’s wrestlers.

Im saying some guys need to stand in the ring to see over your head.

— Rob Van Dam (@TherealRVD) October 30, 2019

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Wrong
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy