Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Impact Wrestling To Hold “ODB Appreciation Nights”

When Impact Wrestling holds tapings in New York’s Melrose Ballroom next week, November 7th and 8th will both officially be declared “ODB Appreciation Nights.” The former Knockouts champion recently lost her food truck to fire and the proceeds of ticket sales from these shows will go to her.

Impact posted the following to announce the news:

November 7th and 8th at Melrose Ballroom in New York will be @TheODBBAM appreciation nights!

100% of the ticket proceeds will go toward ODB's fundraising efforts for a new Food Truck!

Titanium Tickets: https://t.co/o9hHkkHD39
    General Admission: https://t.co/TLayRQFQ4l pic.twitter.com/YdfL7nVTUg

— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) November 2, 2019

In September, ODB reached out to fans for help after her food truck burned in a fire.

Wrestling legend and notable charitable person Mick Foley donated 100% of merchandise sales from his recent tour to ODB to help:

PLEASE RT
    100% of merchandise sales from my 2019 US#NiceDayTour dates will be donated to get @TheODBBAM’s food truck up and running again!https://t.co/iCF9ubOH03#LetsGetODBCookinAgain

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) October 16, 2019

ODB herself commented on Impact’s efforts:

Holy crap!!!! This is amazing!! I’m comin home!!! See you all in NYC!!!!!!!! #hookinupwithodb #foodtruck #odbappreciation

— Jessie Kresa ODB (@TheODBBAM) November 1, 2019

Impact Wrestling NYC Tapings – November 7th and 8th & Turning Point November 9th

Impact will film 3 shows in 3 nights next week. November 7th and 8th they will tape episodes of their weekly show on AXS and then they will host Turning Point on November 9th. Turning Point will air on Impact Plus.

November 7th, 2019:

• Brian Cage vs Eddie Edwards
    • Madman Fulton vs Tessa Blanchard
    • Sami Callihan vs Ken Shamrock

November 8th, 2019:

• Rosemary vs Havok

November 9th, 2019 – Turning Point special on Impact Plus:

• Impact World Championship
      Sami Callihan (c) vs Brian Cage
    • Rhino vs Rob Van Dam
    • X-Division Championship
      Ace Austin vs Jake Crist

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

This is cool of all these people to step up, but sucks that someone who spent so many years wrestling on national television doesn't have enough money to pay for a food truck without other peoples help.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    This is cool of all these people to step up, but sucks that someone who spent so many years wrestling on national television doesn't have enough money to pay for a food truck without other peoples help.
    I agree. I enjoyed seeing her character in TNA. I thought she had pretty decent talent. I hope this works out for her. She's been around town in Nashville, but I never caught up with her when she was. I didn't know her truck caught on fire until I posted this story.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***