WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan is headed back for another surgery.

The legendary pro wrestler did an interview with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated in order to promote his appearance on ABC’s The Goldberg’s last night (November 6).

This is where he revealed that he’s undergoing yet another back surgery next week.

“I’m going in for another back surgery next Tuesday,” said Hogan. “They’re going to fuse six levels together, so we’ll see how I feel after that.”

Hogan is no stranger to getting back surgeries. In fact, when he was a guest on the Steve Austin Show podcast hosted by “Stone Cold” earlier this year, he said going in for one back surgery only turned into having nine back surgeries. Once he did one surgery, it was “game over” for him.

Hogan has previously pushed for one more match as he wants to end his in-ring career with WWE instead of his last official match taking place in TNA Wrestling.

For Hogan, whether or not he gets his wish granted, he just hopes that the memory of wrestling still connects to him for people.

“People have stuck by me, even when I made mistakes,” said Hogan. “Their love and loyalty have blown me away. The memory of wrestling still connects me to people. Hopefully it’s a memory that will live forever.”