RAW Superstar Randy Orton has openly teased his interest in a high-profile matchup at WrestleMania 36. In an upload to his social media, Orton shared an image of a magazine featuring John Cena on the cover. The cover reads “Up for a challenge.”

Orton accompanied the image with the following caption: “I’m on a flight to London and see this striking young man asking me a question. Why yes @johncena I am up for a challenge, are you? Let’s say ohhhh I dunno, #Wrestlemania36 maybe? Or does Hollywood have you booked solid? #WM36”

‘The Viper’ recently teased his interest in All Elite Wrestling, uploading a picture of himself next to a sign that clearly read “Elite.” His former allies on SmackDown, The Revival, added further speculation to his post by suggesting they were also interest in jumping to AEW. Despite this, however, it was revealed that Orton had signed a new five-year deal with WWE.

Orton and Cena are familiar with one another as opponents, having feuded numerous times over the years. This suggested challenge, however, would see them clash on the grandest stage of them all at WrestleMania 36.

WrestleMania 36 is set to take place on April 5th, 2020 from the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.