Following All Elite Wrestling’s recent Full Gear pay-per-view, “Hangman” Adam Page took part in a media scrum where he addressed his victory over PAC. He also spoke about being a member of The Elite alongside Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks.

“It’s weird being in The Elite, right, and being me. And my teammates are the ‘Best Bout Machine’ and the greatest tag team of all time, ‘Mr. AEW’ Cody, and it’s hard, man. It’s big shoes to fill, as far as partners. And I felt like, this year, I have not done it, you know? And I beat PAC tonight and I’m happy about it, I really am. But we’re 1 and 1, so I haven’t really beat him in the way that I need to, I think. So I’d like to have a rubber match, to be honest with you, between the two of us and I’d like to probably have it as soon as possible.”

Given that AEW has previously stressed the importance of wins and losses, Page’s Full Gear win sees him climb their ranking system. When asked the rankings system, Page said: “It’s good man, yeah. Shoot. What was I on the rankings? Was it 3? 4? I think PAC was 2. I don’t know how that changes tonight. I don’t know how that changes Wednesday, so we’ll see about that. But it’s cool, man, you know, to really have a legitimate sense of where you are, you know what I mean? It puts things in perspective.”

Page doesn’t have to wait long for his rubber match against PAC. Post-Full Gear, Tony Khan revealed that the two will face off again this coming Wednesday night on AEW: Dynamite.