All Elite Wrestling’s Dr. Britt Baker was a recent guest on Women’s Wrestling Weekly. During the interview, Baker opened up about her relationship with current NXT Champion Adam Cole. She addressed how they managed their time as a couple, given that the two are wrestling for competing promotions.

“Well, so for his NXT schedule it actually works out because they are running on Wednesdays when we run on Wednesdays,” she said. “It’s sad, it sucks that we don’t get to watch each other live. We don’t get to be there for each other but as far as travelling wise it kind of works; we at least have the time at home together.”

“He’s been having a lot of last-minute, crazy opportunities come up where he literally got called to Smackdown the day of Smackdown… He was on the plane at 5:30 for an 8 o’clock show… So right now it’s been crazy. I’ve seen him very minimally the last few days but it always works and we always make it work even if he’s, you know, flying here to meet me or if I’m flying there to meet him… We always, always, always make it work.”

When asked if the two provide feedback to one another, Baker confessed that they do—though she gets more than Cole does at this point, given his 11 years of experience in the business. She stressed how his feedback has helped her more than anyone else, whether that’s in-ring, promos, or for locker room advice.