Following their hellacious unsanctioned Lights Out match at All Elite Wrestling’s Full Gear pay-per-view this past Saturday, Kenny Omega has not been medically cleared to wrestle.

Taking to Twitter, “The Best Bout Machine” shared the news. Omega wrote, “I lost and doctors won’t clear me for TV. The problem is that you left me alive and I’ll be back. I win. #AEWFullGear #AEW”

In the run-up to their bout, Moxley shared how he believed their bout would be the “money match” of the night.

“I’d say this is definitely the money match right now,” Moxley stated. “You can tell when there’s a spark between two guys in the ring and there’s this combustible energy, an electricity you can feel. Our lives intersecting at this exact moment, it’s hugely fortunate for all involved. It seems like fate.”

The matchup was a long-awaited confrontation between the two. They were originally set to wrestle back in August at All Out. Moxley, however, was forced to pull out of the match due to a case of MRSA in his elbow. This issue following during his time competing in New Japan’s G1 Climax tournament.

Moxley emerged victorious from their brutal clash that saw liberal use of barbed wire, mousetraps, tables, brooms and even an ice pick.