WWE Superstar Cesaro recently spoke with Sportskeeda. During the interview, Cesaro addressed whether he had any desire to reform The Bar with Sheamus once his former partner returns to in-ring action.

“I was lucky to be in some very great tag teams with people I’ve gotten along with tremendously well: Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd and Sheamus. ‘We The People’, by the way… That was our idea and it’s still over!”

He continued, “It’s great, being part of a tag team is a different challenge than obviously having success as a singles. I’m really stubborn about trying to be successful as a singles wrestler, so that’s what I’m focusing on right now. I still talk to Sheamus pretty much every day, giving each other c**p! Just like you saw on television.”

Cesaro recently shared how he had no interest in returning to WWE’s black-and-gold brand. He told Corey Graves during WWE’s After the Bell podcast that he wants to succeed on RAW and SmackDown rather than succeed on NXT.

His former partner, Sheamus, has been away from in-ring competition since this past April. He last competed in a six-man tag team match with Cesaro and Drew McIntyre. They lost to the New Day.