During an interview with talkSPORT, Charlotte Flair addressed whether it still bothered her to be referred to as “Ric Flair’s daughter.” This past March, Charlotte took issue with ESPN for listing her “career achievement” as being the “Daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair.”

“I still get bothered,” Charlotte confessed. “Going into WrestleMania last year we were at ESPN, me, Becky [Lynch] and Ronda [Rousey] and they had both girls’ highlights and mine was like ‘Ric Flair’s daughter.’ I did the Sports Illustrated body issue—first one ever, male or female—Sports Illustrated accomplishments and that’s what you label me as? In this women’s evolution? Seriously? No, it still bothers me.”

She continued, “It still bothers me when I see my graphics sometimes and I see Ric Flair’s daughter as part of my graphic, what is that got to do with who I am? Yes, he’s my dad. Yes, I’m continuing his legacy. Yes, I have some of my father’s nuances, but my dad couldn’t touch me athletically. It still bothers me. My dad being referred to as Charlotte’s dad will be the biggest history I can make.”

Charlotte Flair lost the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship to current champion Bayley last month. She had won the title only 5 days previously at WWE’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. More recently she has been teaming with Natalya. The pair defeated the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions, The Kabuki Warriors, teasing a potential championship challenge in the future.