Major League Wrestling has announced that Josef Samael of CONTRA Unit has re-signed with the league.

MLW CEO Court Bauer commented on the ‘hostile negotiations’ that took place before the two sides settled on a new multi-year agreement.

“Josef’s achievements in the sport are only eclipsed by his tyrannical nature,” said Bauer. “I would describe this deal as one done under protest but we have to find ways to accomplish business with CONTRA, so this deal was unfortunately necessary.”

Samael was also quoted in a press release Tuesday afternoon.

“My masters have taught me to never interrupt my enemies when they are making a mistake,” said Josef Samael. “Now I am the master and the destruction caused by Contra is a source of extreme satisfaction. I don’t care if you respect me. As long as you fear me.”

Samael is one of the core members of CONTRA Unit, an international organization cloaked in mystery but driven to gain power by any means necessary.

Based on recent developments, it looks like CONTRA Unit will be wreaking havoc on MLW for years to come. In addition to Josef Samael, World Champion Jacob Fatu has also signed a longterm deal with MLW.

CONTRA Unit vows to unleash violence at MLW’s upcoming 2019 Opera Cup from New York City (12/5) at the Melrose Ballroom. They will battle the Stronghearts in a 6-man tag match.