Big congratulations are in order for Tessa Blanchard and Daga as the couple got engaged recently. An Instagram post recently published by Blanchard features Daga on one knee and another photo of the ring. Blanchard captioned the photo with the words “My whole heart for my whole life.”

Earlier this summer, Blanchard posted an Instagram photo of her and Daga. The photo was captioned with: “Keeping the mind healthy is the most important thing. Be aware of who you’re surrounding yourself with. @dagathewrestler – Thank you for being such a positive light in my life and thank you for challenging me each day.”

Daga and Blanchard’s personal relationship is not addressed on Impact Wrestling. They were both involved in the gauntlet match this week on Impact and were both also in the X-Division ladder match at Bound For Glory. Blanchard earned a future shot at the Impact World Championship on this week’s show.

Josh Matthews and Madison Rayne’s marriage is not acknowledged on Impact programming either. Don Callis will make the odd snide comment to his broadcast partner, however.