JTG and Shad Gaspard, collectively known as “Cryme Thyme” currently wrestle on the independent circuit. They were with WWE from 2006-07 and then again from 2009-2010. They spoke to the Hannibal TV about possibly working for AEW, MLW, or Impact Wrestling in the future.

“If they reach out to us, you know,” JTG said when asked if there was any chance of them ending up in MLW or Impact Wrestling.

“The difference with me and J is that we’re taken care of,” Shad added. “We didn’t buy houses with our money, we invested and then the money that we didn’t invest, that we squandered, we learned from those lessons immediately and then when we got money back in, we started investing again and being smart. So now we have incomes that are over $300,000 a year so it’s like, we’re good on doing nothing.”

“It’s not about the pay, it’s about the quality of wrestling cause at the end of the day, we’re all wrestling fans,”
Shad continued.

“We’re always down to further the business that we f***ing capitalized on,” he added.

JTG then mentioned some teams he’d really like to wrestle. Shad made it clear that JTG does not speak for him.

“WWE, the Usos, I think we’d have great in-ring chemistry with them. AEW, we got to have a match with the Young Bucks, I will not rest until we have our match with the Young Bucks,” JTG said.

JTG then mentioned the Hart Foundation from MLW as well. Shad then said he wants to wrestle Private Party from AEW and the Street Profits from RAW.

You can watch the full interview in the player below: