AEW World Champion Chris Jericho and Stephen Amell, star of the CW superhero series Arrow, are selling sparkling wine.

Jericho announced the news on Wednesday’s episode of AEW Dynamite and later, All Elite Wrestling issued a press release with additional details. Jericho is teaming up with Amell, who founded Nocking Point Wines.

“I’ve been working non-stop over the last few months to deliver a product that’s as classic and as great as I am….and I have,” said Chris Jericho. “After you get a taste of A Little Bit of the Bubbly, normal wine, beer and even vodka will taste like swill. This is pretty much the GOAT of adult beverages. You’re welcome.”

“It’s Jericho. It’s AEW. It’s A Little Bit of the Bubbly,” said Stephen Amell. “I’m marking out.”

A Little Bit of the Bubbly is a sparkling Riesling produced exclusively by Nocking Point Wines. It was announced that fans can buy the product when pre-sales begin Wednesday, Nov. 27, at 8 pm ET.

All pre-orders will ship Dec. 9-10-11. Fans can order packs of two ($46), three ($69), six ($138) or 12 bottles ($276) at www.LittleBitoftheBubbly.com.

This product comes after Jericho made the “A Little Bit of the Bubbly” catchphrase extremely popular with fans that ended up going viral. Jericho said the catchphrase after he beat Adam Page at the All Out pay-per-view event in his post-match celebration for winning the first AEW World Championship.