It turns out that former WWE Superstar Enzo Amore appears to have genuine issues with New Japan Pro-Wrestling’s Tama Tonga.

In an interview with Chris Van Vliet, Amore opened up about his problems with Bullet Club’s “Bad Boy.” He stated how it all stems from Tonga figuratively taking food off his plate.

Tonga was one of the men involved during Amore and Big Cass’ run-in during the ROH/NJPW co-promoted G1 Supercard show back in April. Amore and Cass would jump the barrier following a tag team match involving The Guerrillas of Destiny. The teams were allegedly not aware that they would do this, causing confusion amongst wrestlers and fans worldwide.

“There’s a guy, Tama Tonga, who took food off my plate, so if I ever saw him out in public, same thing with Joey [Janela],” Amore said, referring to his altercation with Janela at a blink-182 concert.

He continued, “I’m going to walk up to you and put my hands up. The difference is I don’t think Tama’s going to walk away and I don’t give a damn because if you book him on the same thing as me, you ain’t getting me because that’s his doing. If you’re going to blackball me, Tama Tonga, the ‘gatekeeper’ of New Japan [Pro-Wrestling], throw a hissy fit, got upset, he got worked just like everybody else did that day, that’s what we love about pro wrestling.”

“Now, if you’re not in on it and you get upset about it, and you have the nerve to throw shade at my name, who didn’t do anything to you, except take spotlight from you, alright, that’s all I did. If you have a problem with getting over, that ain’t my problem. That ain’t my problem.”

Amore confessed that, although he isn’t completely tuned into the pro wrestling business at the moment, he has watched a few AEW matches. He also made sure to watch Finn Balor vs Brock Lesnar. He noted that he still has a foot in the industry, teasing he could have something planned for the future.